Feb 21, 2013

White



 Pop into my world //





I spent my morning laying around trying to get better.. Then I bettered myself and cleaned the kitchen and my room. I've spent the rest of the day doing various things such as going to the park and pondering a way to get out of going anywhere tomorrow then thought on some things such as reading, now I am editing and going through some pictures from my trip to Knoxville - (be expecting those in my next post). Adventure on and keep eating chocolate. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. If you want to take part,take a look at my blog.

    http://somnambulistica.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's too late, but thank you!!

      Alyssa Xx

      Delete