Oct 21, 2013

LISTEN UP: MONTHLY PLAYLIST

 
 
     This is a little something I like to call the "Monthly playlist".. I usually go through music incredibly quickly (Unless its an artist I just can't shake, everyone has to have their staples), and I have people constantly asking what I listen to. So, why not make a playlist each month and share? From here on out there will be one of these posts each month at some point or another, with some fresh tunes for you. Feel free to follow along on my Spotify account as well.
 
The above photo is the art work for James Vincent McMorrow's new album Post Tropical (JAN 2014) and single Cavalier (Released October 19, 2013). This will be the second full-length album for this Dublin born Indie/Folk artist. The single "Cavalier" has settled right into my favorite listens the last two days. I can't wait to hear in January where the rest of the album takes us.

(READ MORE TO VIEW FULL SPOTIFY PLAYLIST)










No comments:

Post a Comment