Nov 9, 2013

THE PINK EGG


       It is, in fact, all i could hope for! Granted if you're like me, or anyone else for that matter, you're wondering "what the heck is that?".  But then again, a lot of you may have heard of, or got  your hands on The Pink Egg, you may have also heard of it in my previous post.  I swear it makes your makeup look photo-shopped. No one likes the stripy brushstrokes, this little guy completely eliminates that and gives an amazing look to foundations, blushes, and pretty mush anything... I've been tempted to use it for cream eye-shadows.

      The only down side I've seen yet is that they get dirty pretty fast, even with washing them after every use. So buying them will have to happen pretty consistently, probably around every four months or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment