Nov 20, 2013

WISHLIST


WISHLIST


I am majorly failing at my goal of not thinking about Christmas before Thanksgiving.  Here are the wants on my  wishlist this year:

H&M boyfriend jeans

The boyfriend jean pile is growing bigger. Been eyeing these one's for a little while. Who doesn't need more denim? I don't know.

H&M black bra
This lovely lace bra to combat all of the borrowing from the boys. I like large things. I'm sorry. 

I've fallen for this little necklace.



ACNE Canada Grey Melange

A basic that I don't currently have in the closet. I've been eyeing a few of my friends large grey scarves, needless to say.. It's time to receive.



Zara Structured Shirt

This shirt is literally borrowed from the boys. I found in Zara's menswear section, and.. I'm in love. The perfect pj print shirt.




Chanel bronze eye makeup

The Chanel Bronze Khaki Mascara intrigues me greatly. I think it would give a really easy clean fresh look. I have yet to try this wonder. 


Maison martin margiela perfume



Last but certainly not least. The Maison Martin Margiela Replica Beachwalk perfume has actually made it to the top of my list. And honestly.. I'm anxious to try all of the Replica collection.



(Photo stolen from Rag & Bone.)




No comments:

Post a Comment