Nov 13, 2013

YOU'RE WHAT I LIKE TO CALL "GOLDEN"


     It's golden! The beginning of our new packaging. what you see here is some lovely blue embroidery thread that I will be using for several thing in the shop this month, also some gold metallic tissue paper, a transparent card with our logo (this will be going over random exquisite photos that I'm working on taking and getting printed.) , and last but not least some leather metallic beaded cuffs that I sent off this afternoon to their home on Washington (good luck to you). I'm excited to refine and edit our branding as the journey continues. Be expecting more on the design front.

     Ever heard of B L O O D A N D C H A M P A G N E? This lovely interior blog has been my inspiration this week. I could scroll for hours. I do scroll for hours. Enjoy. (Take a snack).

xx

-A


No comments:

Post a Comment