Dec 14, 2013

COLOR PALETTE 02: METALLIC

COLOR PALETTE 02: METALLIC


                        
     In the thick of shopping? Here are a few ideas for her. The infamous notebook. A drawstring tote? yes, a draw string tote. Trust me. Zodiac Pendant necklace: I'm in love with this. I haven't been able to find the right pendant necklace that I actually liked for a decent price. This is it.  Gold and white leather headphone? Sure. (Also here (ASOS), if you don't feel like flinging 200 out the window on a trend. Even if it's a cool one). And MAC Lustre Drops, Illuminator anyone? Easy highlight to add extra glow to your daily routine. And of course the marble effect Balenciaga pump, not to much to say (too speechless) other than I seem to fit an Alexander Wang or Balenciaga product in every time. My apologies.

Thanks guys,
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment