Dec 8, 2013

LISTEN UP: DECEMBER

      Listen... I know Christmas is only two weeks off  and there is nothing even slightly Christmas like on this months playlist. But... I just couldn't do it this year. I haven't listen to any  Christmas music this month. To be honest, I haven't wanted to. I would much rather just listen to some oldies. Not that there are really any oldies on this playlist either (I'm thinking about doing a second playlist for that reason).

   So here is my joy-less playlist. It's good though (If might say so). A few of my favorite artists but also a few new ones. 

(p.s It's growing so keep listening)
1.                                                                                                             2.
     


















1. Jacob Banks 2013 Single "Worthy"- One of my personal favorites this month. 
 2. Dido's new single on her Greatest Hits album- released last week. A long time favorite artist. (Great song to dance to, if you were wondering. especially if you're alone. In your room. At nigh )

We've got a few others.. The Passengers (which, by the way, I never thought I would like any of their stuff. But the lyrics on that song get me every time.), James Vincent Mcmorrow (He has been in the last two. Crap), Birdy (listen. Mock me. I love her. In honor of Catching Fire I had to bring back the number she did for the first hunger games), Sanders Bohlke ( I had never heard them till I stumbled upon them in my cousins playlist), and more to come.



                           

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!

    p.s your illustrations are lovely!! I can only wish I was that good with using such wonderful colors.

    Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete